Wednesday 9 January 2008

December trip - London

New Year's Eve was spent in London staying at my friends' place. This is my second trip to London and I still like this place but London is not the place to be on New Year's Eve if you don't like crowds! The city was packed, and a lot of the people walking around weren't even speaking English, which I thought was kinda cool actually :) I decided to give the fireworks display at the London Eye a miss, instead I opted for dinner and champagne at home with four friends. New Year's Day morning was spent with my friend Christine at the National Science Museum (yes, a museum on New Year's Day) and although I normally find museums boring, I have to admit the National Science Museum is quite amazing. I wish I had a place like this to go to when I was a kid.

And on New Year's Day evening, Christine and I went to watch the West End musical Buddy, the story of Buddy Holly. A nice, quiet way to usher in the New Year with some good friends :)

No comments: